We are still open, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic we must ask our customers to follow a few precautions, whether you are dropping your pet off, picking them up or are coming to view our facilities.
Dropping off or collecting your pets
- So that we can limit the number of people in our reception area, please arrange a time with us to drop off or collect your pets.
- When you arrive, please remain in your car until a member of staff asks you to come through.
- Dogs must be on a lead, but collars must be removed before the dog comes on site. We can provide a slip lead if required.
- For the time being, we cannot allow you to bring your pets’ own bedding from home.
- We regret that we cannot allow customers to accompany their pets into the kennels at present. Pets must be dropped off and collected at our reception.
Viewing our facilities
- To help us manage the number of people on site, viewings are strictly by appointment only.
- We can only allow one person to view the facilities. If you bring family members with you, we will ask any extra people to wait in your car.
- We will need to disinfect your footwear. Please ensure you are wearing closed-toe shoes.