Terms and Conditions for Boarding
Our acceptance of your pet(s) for boarding with us is subject to the following terms and conditions. These are for the protection of you, your pets and the pets of other customers. As the health of the animals that stay with us is our main concern, we will turn away customers who cannot produce proof of current vaccinations, and will be unable to refund your deposit.
Please ensure the dates you reserve are correct, as we may be unable to accommodate last minute changes, especially during busy periods.
You will be asked to complete our boarding contract confirming your acceptance of these conditions when you drop your pets off. If you would like to complete the contract before arrival, a printable copy can be downloaded at the bottom of this page. If somebody else will be dropping your pets off, please complete the contract yourself and send it with them, we will not accept any pet unless the owner has signed a boarding contract.
Deposits or any payments under the cost of the deposits are non refundable. Before making any bookings PLEASE ensure your dates are correct and you want the booking.
Deposits and short booking payments are for the dates booked these are Non transferable. Please make sure your dates are correct before booking them. We do understand when things go wrong and you need to cancel, but please understand, we kept the space just for you, so others have been turned away, you might lose your deposit, but we have lost the total cost of the board you have booked.
Board is charged per night, this is subject to pet(s) being collected no later than 9.30am on the final day; collection after this time will result in a further 1/2 day charge being levied for am and Full days for pm All boarding fees and any other expenses or charges incurred must be settled prior to pet(s) being collected. Where pet(s) are collected prior to the end of the booked boarding period the full charge for the agreed term will still be payable. Payments can be made by debit card or cash.
General terms and conditions
1. We will only accept pets for boarding if they are in good health. We may turn away your pet(s) and/or ask you to seek the advice of a veterinarian (at your own cost) where we do not believe your pet(s) are in a good state of health.
2. Prior to accepting your animal(s) for boarding, we must see a certificate confirming that:
a. All dogs boarded by you have up to date vaccinations against: Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Parvo Virus.
b. All cats boarded by you have up to date vaccinations against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu.
3. We recommend that pets be treated for worms and fleas prior to boarding. We also recommend that dogs be inoculated against kennel cough.
A fee will be charged if it is necessary for us to treat your pet(s) against internal or external parasites whilst they are boarded with us.
4. Any current or on‐going problems with your pet(s) health or temperament must be notified to us at the time of booking.
5. We may at our discretion arrange for a Veterinary Surgeon to be called to see your pet due to a pre-existing or newly developed conditions. All fees charged by the Vet must be settled in full before your pet(s) are collected.
6. We will administer medication you have provided to us (or provided by our appointed vet) as per the instructions we have received, but cannot accept responsibility for your pet refusing to accept the treatment.
7. Although we are careful to avoid the spread of disease and infections in our kennels/cattery, we cannot accept responsibility for any illnesses contracted by your pet(s) during their stay.
8. Whilst every possible attention is given to each pet boarded with us, boarding is done entirely at the owner’s risk. If you wish your pets to share accommodation or play with other pets then we must be informed of this in writing, and this will be at your own risk; should we feel that it is necessary to separate your pet(s) in the interest of their welfare, an additional charge for accommodation will be made. Pets should not share accommodation if there is a known problem with fighting or at meal times. We cannot be held responsible for injuries sustained through fighting between pets that you have asked us to board together, or for weight loss.
9. We will not accept pets for boarding without a contact name and telephone number, which must be for a person over the age of 18 years.
10. We will only release pets to their owners, unless you have previously notified us that someone else will be collecting the pet(s) on your behalf.
11. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to your belongings, including but not limited to toys, leads, bedding, etc.
12. If your details or those of your pet(s) change prior to or during boarding with us, we may ask you to complete a new copy of this contract.
13. Where animals have not been collected within seven days of the agreed boarding end date and we have been unable to contact you regarding this, we may at our discretion rehome the animal.
14. We will not be able to board dogs together, unless they are from the same household and vaccination records state that.